12.2.11

Lots of rain

Hi, this morning I couldn't sleep late
Because I went to an open day of my friend's school, a dance school!
But on the way to the train station it rained extremely hard,
So when I finally sat in the train I was soaked and my mascara was everywhere except on my eyes.
Then I realized I sat in the wrong train, grrrrr.
But even though almost everything went wrong, it was so much fun.
I was really surprised about my friend's dancing, she was really good.
I don't have pictures unfortunately, sorry ):
btw. here's an another outfit, the scarf is almost fifty years old; it's my grandma's (;

(jacket & blouse - h&m / scarf - my grandma / jeans - nudie jeans / heels - ?)

With love,
Eveline

2 comments:

  1. love the scarf ! sorry to hear about getting on the wrong train that must have sucked !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, you went to a dance school?
    well, that must have been a lot fun ;p.

    just kidding,
    hope you liked it! (expect for the train)

    see you tomorrow!
    D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.