14.1.12

Denim and Velvet

(H&M blouse and shirt, Monki skirt, Hema tights, Zeeman socks, River Island shoes, necklace and bracelet from my mom)
Again two weeks passing by without any posts ): I promised to myself that I would most more, but unfortunately that isn't really working. But anyway, I have some very special news to tell. As you might now, one week ago I was in France skiing. And the last day my family and I went to a little restaurant and Pixie Lott and Chipmunk were there too! I couldn't believe it! It was so weird to see them in real life, like it was some kind of dream. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but I actually didn't even dare to go to them haha. But 2012 got even better for me. Last Monday, I was called by a company for who I did some kind of test for 5 years. And by making this test you could win things like an Ipod and an Ipad, the grand prize was a trip to New York. So when they, I thought; 'Well maybe I win a Ipad! That would be great!' But then she told me what I really won.... THE TRIP TO NEW YORK!!! I was and still am so happy, I just can't believe it! The trip is in may and I can't wait. I've never won something so big, only things like markers or a pan. So 2012 is already a really good year for me (: And this Tuesday, my 4 friends and I are going to audition for the music night of our school. We're singing Firework from Katy Perry in a ballad version. I'm a bit nervous to be honest, I'll tell you how it went when I auditioned!
Lots of love,
x

3 comments:

  1. Erg leuke outfit!
    En echt super gaaf dat je die reis naar New York hebt gewonnen!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.