25.2.12

Utrecht

This week Eva, Denise and I went to Utrecht to do some shopping. On coincidence we met another friend of us on the train, she was also going to Utrecht. (That's why you can see her in the film in the train, but not with us in Utrecht.) But we had a lot of fun and I hope you like this little film. The song in it makes me really happy! And I like make short films, I'm working on another one about how to style sheer blouses. But it will probably won't be  finished soon, because I don't really know how I want it to be. But when it's finished I'll show you (: And thank you so much for the reactions on my last post, very sweet! Now I'm going to enjoy my last days of vacation and watch Misfits. That's a British serie and because I've been watching it a lot lately I even started thinking in British English haha. 
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.